Sunday, April 23, 2006

Stern Preview Weekend - Prologue

After partying all night (friend's birthday) and praying at the altar of the porcelain gods at 4am, here I am, just a few hours before my Stern Preview weekend, nursing a hangover, blogging (this thing's an addiction!), watching spongebob (needed a distraction from the hangover that doesn't involve any brain activity) and trying to figure out the schedule. And, of course, grappling with the eternal question - "What should I wear?" :-)

Oh, and did I mention it's been raining nonstop in nyc all weekend?

Nice way to start the whole MBA experience, innit? Anyway, pretty excited despite physical state.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Strangely enough I have not had to pay a visit to the P-gods in quite some time! OH wait...it has only been a month and a half. Crap.

Thanks for the feedback to my questions!